Our supplier, PIC Gauges, a division of Engineered Specialty Products, Inc., warrants all of its mechanical instruments to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Liability under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement F.O.B. factory of any products which prove to be defective or repayment of the purchase price at PIC Gauges’ option. Instruments must be returned, transportation prepaid, within one year from date of purchase.
This warranty should not apply to the following:
- The product has been subjected to misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, incorrect mounting, improper use or misapplication.
- The performance of any system of which PIC Gauges’ products are a component part.
- The product has been exposed to any other service, range or environment of greater severity than that of which the products were designed.
- The product has been altered or repaired by anyone except PIC Gauges or its authorized service agencies.
- The serial number or date code has been removed, defaced or changed.
- The actual pressure and temperature occurring exceed the values specified for PIC Gauges products.
Unless otherwise specified in a manual or warranty card, or agreed to in writing signed by an authorized PIC Gauges representative, PIC Gauges products shall be warranted for one year from the date of sale.
The warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, and of all obligations or liabilities on its part for damages including but not limited to consequential damages, following the use or misuse of instruments sold by PIC Gauges. No agent is authorized to assume for PIC Gauges any liability except as set forth above.
What items can be returned?
Any standard product (excluding special order items) may be returned within 30 days for an exchange or refund (less shipping charges).
Shipping discrepancies must be reported within 7 days.
Who pays for return shipping?
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless PIC Gauges has made an error in shipment or an item arrives damaged or defective. In the event of a shipment error or a damaged/defective item, PIC Gauges will be responsible for the cost of ground shipping only, and only for returns made within 30 days of the purchase date.
Please contact PIC Gauges if your defective merchandise is less than $10.00 in value as returning the merchandise may not be necessary.
How do I return an item?
Contact PIC Gauges for an RGA number and shipping instructions.
All prices and policies are subject to change without notice.